Kellogg's Apple Jacks Breakfast Cereal in a Cup Original
Individually sized and conveniently packaged, Apple Jacks Cereal Cups are an ideal companion for lunch boxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the cup.
- Start your morning with the crunch of lightly sweetened multigrain O’s and the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- Excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber; Low fat; 16 grams of whole grain per serving; Ingredients contain wheat; Corn used in this product may contain traces of soy
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious cold breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, and after-dinner treat
- A travel-ready food; Great for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking; Comes in a disposable cup; No clean up required
- Includes 1, 1.5-ounce single-serve cup of ready-to-eat Apple Jacks cereal; Individually packaged for freshness and great taste
Corn Flour Blend (Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% or Less of Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Oat Fiber, Salt, Soluble Corn Fiber, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Dried Apples, Apple Juice Concentrate, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Modified Corn Starch, Yellow 6, Wheat Starch, Baking Soda, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More