Kellogg's All Bran High Fiber Original Breakfast Cereal
Greet your morning with Kellogg’s All-Bran, a delicious, low-fat breakfast cereal made with simple, wholesome ingredients. A healthy, family-favorite cereal perfect for both kids and adults, Kellogg’s All-Bran Original is made to enjoy by the bowlful. Each serving provides a good source of 15 vitamins and minerals as well as 40-percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber. A travel-ready food, Kellogg’s All-Bran is an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box. Kellogg’s All-Bran, the goodness of a simple grain.
- Crunchy high-fiber cereal simply made with wholesome wheat bran; A delicious part of any balanced breakfast
- A healthy, family-favorite cereal perfect for kids and adults; Enjoy by the bowlful, with yogurt and fruit, and as the base for your favorite savory dishes, desserts, and bread recipes
- Low fat; Good source of 15 vitamins and minerals; Excellent source of fiber; Each serving contains 100% daily value of folic acid, Vitamins B6 and B12; 4 grams of protein per serving of cereal; Low sodium
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 18.6-ounce box of ready-to-eat All-Bran Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Wheat Bran, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Salt.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More