Kashi Breakfast Cereal Honey Toasted
Wake up and enjoy the satisfyingly sweet flavor of crunchy honey-infused oat cereal toasted to perfection found in each taste of Kashi Honey Toasted breakfast cereal. Includes One, 12-ounce box of breakfast cereal with 23g of whole grains per serving. Organic, vegetarian, and Non-GMO Project Verified, Kashi Honey Toasted cereal combines nostalgic flavors with key nutrients making it a quick and easy way to make every morning a little brighter; Kashi Honey Toasted cereal is also a healthy choice for a snack anytime at home or on the go. Pack reusable baggies of cereal in your backpack, your car, or your desk at work for a tasty treat between meals. Whether you’re starting or ending your day, Kashi Honey Toasted breakfast cereal is a wholesome choice for satisfying your hunger.
- Wake up with sweet and crunchy honey-infused oat cereal, toasted to perfection
- A quick and easy breakfast that combines delicious, nostalgic flavor with key nutrients
- A good source of fiber; Contains 2.5g total fat per serving; Low sodium; Low fat; Cholesterol free; 1g monounsaturated fat and 1g polyunsaturated fat per serving; 23g of whole grains per serving; Vegetarian; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve
- Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods and offsets them through programs that avoid or remove greenhouse gases from the air
- Includes One, 12-ounce box of Kashi Honey Toasted cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole oat flour*, degerminated yellow cornmeal*, invert cane syrup*, oat fiber*, honey*, salt, expeller pressed canola oil*, natural flavors*, iron (ferric phosphate), mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) for freshness. *Organic
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.