Imodium A-D Anti-Diarrheal Caplets
Help control your diarrhea symptoms with Imodium A-D Caplets. From the #1 doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand, Imodium A-D works faster than the leading prescription diarrhea medications containing diphenoxylate and atropine. Each caplet of anti-diarrheal medicine contains 2 mg of loperamide hydrochloride with a proven formula that works with your body to slow down your system and restore its natural rhythm and balance. These anti-diarrhea pills help treat and control symptoms of diarrhea due to IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)*, acute, active and Traveler's diarrhea. The convenient tear-away packaging makes them ideal for use anywhere, both at home or on-the-go.*Imodium is not indicated for IBS, but can treat symptoms of diarrhea associated with IBS. Talk to your doctor if you think you have IBS.
- 48-ct. package of Imodium A-D Caplets with loperamide HCl
- This anti-diarrheal medicine helps control and treat diarrhea symptoms for effective relief
- The proven formula works with your body to slow down your system & restore its rhythm & balance
- Each diarrhea medicine caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide hydrochloride
- From the #1 doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand for symptom relief and control
- Works faster than the leading prescription anti-diarrhea medication with diphenoxylate & atropine
- Helps control symptoms of diarrhea due to acute, active & Traveler's diarrhea
- Available in convenient tear-away packaging for diarrhea relief both at home and on-the-go
Active Ingredient ( In : Each Caplet ) : Loperamide Hcl , 2 mg ( Anti-diarrheal ) Inactive Ingredients : Anhydrous Lactose , Carnauba Wax , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Pregelatinized Starch . .
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More