Icehouse American Lager Beer
Introduced in 1993 Icehouse is America's first domestically brewed ice beer. Icehouse is brewed below freezing resulting in the formation of actual ice crystals delivering our bold, never watered down taste. Icehouse is America's first domestically brewed ice beer, introduced in 1993. This lager is brewed below freezing resulting in a bold, smooth beer that never tastes watered down. Icehouse is available in a variety of packages including beer Cans and beer Bottles. Whether you're bringing a six pack to a sports party or a thirty pack to your next tailgate barbeque or a 12 pack home to stock your pantry you Can count on Icehouse to deliver a bold taste because it's ice brewed. Icehouse is also the perfect choice for holidays including 21st birthday parties, labor day, St. Patrick's day, march madness, memorial day and fourth of July.
- Icehouse is a medium-bodied American-style Ice Lager
- Icehouse is brewed for a bold, never watered down taste, with low to moderate bitterness, medium body and a smooth finish
- This easy to drink beer is ideal for downtime at home or fun with friends
- Icehouse is brewed below freezing resulting in the formation of actual ice crystals delivering our bold, never watered down taste
- Light & Refreshing with 5.5% ABV
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...