Hot Links Southwestern Style Sausages
Some Like it hot. For those folks, there’s Bar-S Hot Links Sausages. These tender, juicy links are spiced just right for turning up the heat on stir-fries, grill outs, and even casseroles. You can make a memorable jambalaya, for instance, with hot links and chicken, plus bell peppers, rice, and Cajun seasoning. Our hot links are protein-rich and made without gluten, MSGs or trans fats, offering a filling meal with a tasty little kick. After all, what’s life without a little spice?
- Each tender, juicy sausage link is generously seasoned with zesty spices for a flavor that gives tastebuds a real kick; If you like spicy, southwestern-style food, you'll love these
- Top Our hot links sausages are made of chicken and pork, from top-quality meats; They are gluten free* and contain no MSG; For children under 5, cut length-wise, then slice into bite-size pieces
- Our hot links contain no trans fats and are an excellent source of protein; They are low in carbohydrates, which makes them a good addition to a keto diet
- Southwestern Style Hot Links are fully cooked and vacuum sealed to preserve color and ingredients; Heat them on the stove, grill them up at a get-together, or cook in the microwave for an easy meal that will spice things up
- For a spicy potato dish, slice up potatoes and hot links; Brown potatoes on a hot skillet with olive oil for about 10 minutes each side, then add links, onions, minced garlic and other seasonings or hot sauce
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Hearts, Water, Dextrose, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Beef, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Flavorings, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, Annatto, Caramelized Sugar
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...