Himalaya Organic Guduchi
Guduchi was named Amrita in the ancient texts of Ayurveda, meaning divine nectar. It was thought to produce ojas, or immunity and life-force.
Its popularity throughout history and today is most likely because the texts said it had a special power called samanam, meaning it bestowed balance throughout the entire body.
• Guduchi supports cell health and supports the immune system
• An adaptogenic herb with particular affinity for immune support and seasonal support
• Supports normal white blood cell structure and function
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
• Gluten-free and magnesium stearate free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.