Hidden Valley Original Light Ranch Dressing
Put together a quick, easy dinner anytime with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Light. Our Original Ranch® Light Dressing makes it simple to get your daily dose of veggies. The new flip cap lid is easy to open and close while delivering a more controlled pour for fewer messes. For an easy meal, toss with mixed greens, chopped tomatoes and chicken. Or mix with pasta or potatoes to whip up delicious side dishes. Hidden Valley® light ranch dressing also makes a tasty addition to sandwiches, wraps and burgers, or as a light ranch dip with a vegetable tray, chips, or chicken strips. This gluten-free dressing is as versatile as it is tasty.
- Add instant flavor to your favorite salad meal or side dish with a touch of creamy Hidden Valley Original Ranch Light Salad Dressing
- Bring the taste of Original Ranch from the valley to your table - use it as a condiment to refresh your meal prep or weeknight routine
- Flip cap lid is easy to open and close delivering a more controlled pour along with the plastic bottle messy spills are no more
- Perfect for school lunches or backyard BBQs this gluten-free light dressing has the taste of Original Ranch with only 7 grams of fat
- Ideal for use in restaurants, cafeterias and other food service facilities
- Add Light Ranch to more than just veggies - add it to chicken or pasta as a flavorful topping for an easy delicious meal
Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk, Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 2% of: Spices, Garlic*, Onion*, Natural Flavors, Egg Yolk, Phosphoric Acid, Vinegar, Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added To Preserve Freshness. *Dried
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More