Go Gurt Simply Mixed Berry and Strawberry Variety Pack Yogurt
The yummy flavors of creamy strawberry and mixed berry yogurt go where you go with Yoplait Simply Go Gurt Kids Yogurt Pouches. The easy-to-open yogurt tubes make it more convenient than ever to take your favorite kids snacks on the go, whether to a playdate or on a field trip. Plus, this gluten-free yogurt is a good source of calcium and vitamin D and has no artificial flavors, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup, so you can feel good about serving it as a breakfast food or lunch snack.
- INCLUDES: One box of 20 Yoplait Simply Go Gurt Strawberry and Mixed Berry Yogurt Pouches; ten of each flavor
- LOW FAT YOGURT: Each easy to open yogurt tube is filled with creamy; low fat strawberry or mixed berry yogurt
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: This gluten free yogurt contains no artificial flavors; artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup
- ON THE GO SNACK: With eight grams of sugar; Yoplait Go Gurt is a good source of calcium and vitamin D for a fun on the go kids snack
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Fill your fridge with these portable yogurt pouches in a variety of flavors; such as Strawberry Banana; Vanilla; Cotton Candy and more
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Mixed Berry: Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Contains 1% or Less of: Kosher Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Contains 1% or Less of: Kosher Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More