Eggo Strawberry Frozen Grab & Go Waffles
Wake up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of Kelloggâ€™s Eggo Liege-Style Strawberry waffles. Includes one, 7.76-ounce box containing four individually wrapped, grab-and-go waffles for a convenient start to any morning. Made with brioche dough, real butter, pearl sugar and no artificial colors or flavors, our waffles are the perfect balance of delicious strawberry-flavor and fluffy goodness inspired by the classic Belgian street food style. Thaw and enjoy breakfast on the go; no syrup needed. A perfect way to bring smiles to busy mornings, these grab-and-go waffles are great for families and individuals. Simply thaw these delicious Liege-Style waffles and enjoy in the car on the way to school or work, as a snack after a long day or as a late-night treat. So delicious you can't just L'Eggo!
- The delicious flavor of Eggo waffles inspired by the classic Belgian street food style
- Delightfully fluffy, these thaw-and-eat strawberry-flavored waffles are made with brioche dough and pearl sugar for an irresistible taste
- No artificial colors or flavors; Contains wheat, egg, milk, and soy ingredients; Kosher Dairy
- Convenient thaw and eat waffles; No syrup needed; Perfect for breakfast or snacks on the go; Great for kids and adults
- Includes One, 7.76oz box containing 4 individually packaged Eggo waffles; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pearl Sugar, Sugar, Water, Eggs, Invert Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Modified Corn Starch, Dried Strawberries, Dried Cranberries, Salt, Yeast, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.