Daiya Dairy Free Gluten Free Cheddar Style Vegan Mac and Cheese
Our Cheddar Style Cheezy Mac will delight your taste buds with its savory, rich cheddar flavor and the creaminess you love from a classic mac and cheese. Each and every bowl is conveniently made with our velvety dairy free cheese sauce and gluten free macaroni for allergen-friendly goodness.
We took the best of mac and cheese and made it plant based. Our Cheezy Mac comes in five delicious flavors that your whole family will love. Each flavor features our velvety vegan cheese sauce (in a convenient squeeze pouch) and gluten free pasta. Enjoy the creamy, cheezy deliciousness with each bite of our dairy-free Cheezy Mac.
- Both the sauce and macaroni are dairy free, gluten free, and soy free so you can satisfy your cravings without the worry. Go ahead. Indulge.
- Boil water, cook gluten-free noodles until tender, drain, and add the vegan cheese sauce from the squeeze pouch. Dinner is served.
- Our cheezy macs contain no animal products or by-products and are officially Certified Plant Based by Plant Based Foods Association. Gluten Free Certified and Kosher (with exception of Bac'n Cheddar Flavor).
- We use only premium non-GMO ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can serve Daiya's vegan cheese sauces to your friends and family with confidence.
- Cheddar Style, Alfredo Style, White Cheddar Style, Meatless Bac'n and Cheddar Style, and Four Cheese Style with Herbs. These delicious plant based mac and cheeses are loaded with lusciously cheesy flavor.
Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran), Filtered Water, Tapioca Flour, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Annatto Color, Onion.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More