Daiya Dairy Free Alfredo Style Gluten Free Vegan Cheezy Mac
We took the best of mac and cheese and made it plant based. Our Cheezy Mac comes in five delicious flavors that your whole family will love. Each flavor features our velvety vegan cheese sauce (in a convenient squeeze pouch) and gluten free pasta. Enjoy the creamy, cheezy deliciousness with each bite of our dairy-free Cheezy Mac.
Add the decadent flavors of classic Alfredo sauce to perfectly al dente macaroni and you have our Alfredo Style Cheezy Mac. It's so rich and creamy, your taste buds will never know it's gluten and dairy free. Or that it's a good source of calcium.
- Both the sauce and macaroni are dairy free, gluten free, and soy free so you can satisfy your cravings without the worry. Go ahead. Indulge.
- Boil water, cook gluten-free noodles until tender, drain, and add the vegan cheese sauce from the squeeze pouch. Dinner is served.
- Our cheezy macs contain no animal products or by-products and are officially Certified Plant Based by Plant Based Foods Association. Gluten Free Certified and Kosher (with exception of Bac'n Cheddar Flavor).
- We use only premium non-GMO ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can serve Daiya's vegan cheese sauces to your friends and family with confidence.
- Cheddar Style, Alfredo Style, White Cheddar Style, Meatless Bac'n and Cheddar Style, and Four Cheese Style with Herbs. These delicious plant based mac and cheeses are loaded with lusciously cheesy flavor.
Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Water), Filtered Water, Tapioca Starch, Expeller Pressed: Canola and/or Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Vega Natural Flavors, Salt, Pea Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide Color (Naturally Occurring Mineral), Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Parsley.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More