CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate
What is CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate?
CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate is a high-quality, fat-soluble form of vitamin C. Unlike more common, water-soluble vitamin C, which must be continually replaced through diet, ascorbyl palmitate is fat soluble and stored in the body for longer periods of time.
How does CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate support health?
- Vitamin C is required for proper development and function of many parts of the body.
- Vitamin C supports the development and repair of body tissues.*
- Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce damage that free radicals, chemicals and pollutants cause to the body’s cells.*
Why choose CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate?
- Supplies 200 mg vitamin C per 2-capsule serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Incredible value!
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C ( as , Ascorbyl Palmitate ) , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide . , Ascorbyl Palmitate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More