Corona Premier Mexican Lager Light Beer
Corona Premier Mexican Lager Beer is the light beer experience you desire, offering an exceptionally smooth taste with fewer calories than both Corona Extra and Corona Light. This lower-calorie*, lower-carb Corona beer contains just 90 calories per 12 oz serving, but with a flavor that is equally as satisfying. This Mexican lager style beer is made with barley malt, unmalted cereals, hops, and bottom-fermenting yeast. The result is a perfectly balanced and drinkable Corona beer with a touch of sweetness and a clean, pleasantly dry finish. Perfect for pairing with grilled pork and chicken, seafood and shellfish, and other fresh dishes, this imported beer also is the ideal complement to Mexican food. Share this bottled beer 12 pack with friends on the golf course or with guests at a backyard barbecue, or enjoy the crisp, refreshing taste of this light lager cerveza on its own. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories 90, Carbs 2.6 grams, Protein 0.7 grams, Fat 0 grams. Drink responsibly. Corona Premier® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- 12 pack of 12 fl oz bottles of Corona Premier Mexican Beer
- Premium light beer with a touch of sweetness
- Imported beer that pairs well with Mexican food, seafood, and grilled pork and chicken
- Mexican lager style beer with exceptionally smooth taste and a clean, pleasantly dry finish
- Golden-hued, low-carb, light lager beer from Mexico
- Enjoy Corona Premier beer with lime or on its own at the golf course or at a backyard barbeque
- Mexican beer containing 4% alcohol by volume and 90 calories* per serving
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.