Cook's Brut Grand Reserve California Champagne Sparkling White Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Grande Reserve White Sparkling Wine has a wonderfully complex profile. This 750 mL bottle of wine is made with a special dose of brandy that accentuates notes of vanilla and toasty yeast. These characteristics blend with pleasing fruit and mild floral notes, providing a harmonious bouquet to this sweet white wine. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of sparkling white wine
- California wine with a harmonious bouquet of fruit and floral notes
- Sweet wine made with a special dose of brandy that enhances notes of vanilla and toasty yeast
- This sparkling white wine is a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails
- Bubbles wine produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More