Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Loaded Potato Soup With A Crunch Microwavable Cup
- CREAMY, CHEDDAR-CHEESY POTATO SOUP WITH A CRUNCHY TWIST: Each snack-sized soup comes with a lid of Parmesan crisps and seasoned croutons for you to add crunchy goodness wherever you are
- HEAT, SPRINKLE, ENJOY: This gourmet snack can be yours in just minutes. Heat up this creamy, cheddar-cheesy potato soup, sprinkle with Parmesan crisps and seasoned croutons, and enjoy as an easy snack
- AN EASY SNACK WITH GOURMET TASTE: Microwave in minutes for a flavorful gourmet snack when you need a pick-me-up at work or afternoon indulgence
- POTATO SOUP CRAFTED BY CHEFS: Using only authentic ingredients, our gourmet soup is simmered to perfection to create indulgent tastes
- SHIPS AS A SINGLE BOWL: This potato soup ships as a single 7-ounce microwavable bowl
Soup: Water, Roasted Russet Potatoes, Cream, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less than 2% of: Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Soybean), Bacon Bits (Bacon [Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite]), Butter, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Sugar, Dried Potatoes, Soy Protein Concentrate, Roasted Garlic, Cheddar and Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dried Onions, Spices, Milk, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Vinegar; Topping: Sour Cream Seasoned Crouton (Wheat Flour [Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamine, Niacin), Palm Oil, Seasoning [Whey, Sour Cream Powder, Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Natural Flavoring, Chives, Yeast Extract Powder, Salt, Yeast), Parmesan Cheese Crisps (Part-Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.