Campbell’s® Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup
Campbell's Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup isn't just tasty-it's made to work as hard as you do. With big flavors, this comfort food classic is capable of fueling a hearty appetite. This ready-to-eat chicken soup is made with pieces of chicken meat without antibiotics, corn, carrots, potatoes and seasoning. Each can of this Campbell's Chunky Soup has 14 grams of protein. It Fills You Up Right.
- Campbell's Chunky Soup: One 18.8 oz can of Campbell's Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup
- Big Flavors: Chicken soup crafted with chicken meat without antibiotics, corn, chunks of carrots, potato and savory seasoning
- 14 grams of Protein: Hearty canned soup that has vegetables and 14 grams of protein in each can
- Pantry Staple: Enjoy this chicken soup at home or at work as part of a delicious, filling lunch, or take on outdoor adventures to eat by the campfire
- Microwavable Soup: This easy to microwave chicken corn chowder is simple to prepare, just heat and serve
- Recyclable Soup Can: Soup can is recyclable for easy disposal
Chicken Stock, Potatoes, Corn, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Vegetable Oil, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Water, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Wheat Flour, Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Soy Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Butter (Cream [Milk], Salt), Dehydrated Buttermilk, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Beta Carotene For Color, Spice, Flavoring, Dehydrated Chicken, Chicken Fat, Garlic Extract, Onion Extract
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.