Campbell's® Chunky® Savory Pot Roast Soup
Campbell’s Chunky Savory Pot Roast Soup isn’t just tasty—it's made to work as hard as you do. With big flavors and bold ingredients, this canned soup is capable of fueling even the heartiest appetite. Seasoned and simmered with potatoes, carrots and tender beef, you can count on plenty of flavor in every bite of this ready-to-eat soup. Each can has 13 grams of protein. It Fills You Up Right.
- Campbell's Chunky Soup: One (1) 18.8 oz can of Campbell’s Chunky Savory Pot Roast Soup
- Big Flavors: Vegetable beef soup seasoned and simmered with potatoes, carrots and tender beef in an undeniably satisfying beef broth
- 13 grams of Protein: Hearty vegetable soup that has vegetables and 13 grams of protein in each can
- Pantry Staple: Enjoy this soup at home or at work as part of a delicious, filling lunch, or take on outdoor adventures to eat by the campfire
- Microwavable Soup: This easy to microwave soup is simple to prepare, just heat in a microwave-safe bowl and serve with your favorite sides
- Recyclable Soup Can: Soup can is recyclable for easy disposal
Water, Potatoes, Carrots, Seasoned Beef, Beef Broth and Modified Cornstarch Product (Beef, Beef Broth, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Sodium Phosphate, Spice), Green Beans, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less than 2% of: Tomato Paste, Wheat Flour, Onions, Yeast Extract, Salt, Sugar, Flavoring, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Beef Tallow, Spices, Beef Extract, Caramel Color, Cabbage, Celery, Sesame Seed Oil, Garlic Extract.
Contains Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.42(72)5(45)4(19)3(4)2(1)1(3)