Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian Style Wheat Ale Beer
Brewed with the interpretation using Valencia orange peel versus the traditional tart Curacao orange peel, for a subtle sweetness, and added a touch of coriander to provide balance. Then added oats and wheat to create a smooth, creamy finish that’s inviting to the palate. As a final touch, garnish the beer with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aroma and taste. Its natural unfiltered appearance adds to the depth of flavors in Belgian White. Blue Moon Belgian White is brewed with Valencia orange peel, a touch of coriander, oats and wheat for a complex and balanced taste that shines bright. Garnish with an orange slice to accentuate the citrus aroma and taste. Wheat Beer, Blue Moon, Belgian White, Wit Beer, Orange Garnish, Wheat Ale, Belgian Beer, Belgian Style. Fruity & Flavorful. 5.4% ABV.
- Blue Moon Belgian-White is a Belgian-style wheat ale
- Crisp and refreshing with a subtle citrus sweetness
- Brewed with Valencia orange peel and a touch of coriander for a balanced taste and clean finish
- Enjoy it with a meal, during game night, or at a BBQ—Blue Moon Belgian White craft beer is perfect to share with friends during all seasons, but is especially refreshing as a summer wheat beer
- Garnish this wheat ale with an orange wheel to highlight the citrus aroma