Plumcots are part apricot and part plum, with the the consistency and firm bite of a plum and the sweet juiciness of an apricot.
- Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan, Whole 30
- Use as a fresh snack or in salads, charcuterie boards, jams, baked goods, salads, crostinis, and more
- Firm bite with juicy flesh, Sweet, rich flavor
- Wine and Cheese, Salads, Jams, Cereals, Oatmeal and Yogurt
- Store on counter top until ripened, then store in refrigerator.
- Low calorie snack option
- Fat free; saturated fat free; sodium free; cholesterol free; good source of vitamin C
Pluot: NutriFacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Peach), 1 medium, raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...