Betty Crocker™ Scalloped Potatoes Made with Real Cheese
Generations of families have enjoyed the classic taste of Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes. Cooked in a creamy sauce and seasoned to perfection, these 100% American grown potatoes make a perfect side dish for any family meal. They're quick, easy and always a hit. Keep Betty Crocker Creamy Scalloped Potatoes on hand for any occasion.
- SCALLOPED POTATOES: Betty Crocker's thinly sliced potatoes in a creamy sauce, seasoned to savory perfection
- QUICK AND EASY: Have a delicious side dish ready to cook in minutes by simply adding water, milk and butter
- TASTY INGREDIENTS: A delicious side dish with 100% real potatoes
- CHEESY AND DELICIOUS: Made with real cheese
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes have been a family favorite for generations
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Potatoes, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Contains Less Than 0.5% of: Monosodium Glutamate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Whey, Paprika, Celery*, Onion*, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Flour, Nonfat Milk, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Calcium Lactate, Spice, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Enzyme Modified Cream, Color (Yellow Lakes 5 & 6, Beta Carotene), Blue Cheese* (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soy Lecithin, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Sodium Phosphate.Freshness Preserved by Sodium Bisulfite.*Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More