Ben's Original™ Ready Rice Red Beans and Rice Flavored Rice
Ben's Original™ Ready Rice Red Beans and Rice adds a touch of Cajun spice to your cooked rice meals in 90 seconds. This flavored rice pouch offers delicious long grain rice with red beans and a New Orleans-style blend of savory seasonings for a zesty, smoky rice side dish packed with flavor. Ben's Original™ is dedicated to creating meals and experiences that offer everyone a seat at the table.
- One 8.5 oz flavored rice pouch of Ben's Original™ Ready Rice Red Beans and Rice
- This convenient microwave rice adds a touch of Cajun spice to your cooked rice meals in 90 seconds
- Zesty, smokey long grain parboiled rice with red beans and a New Orleans-style blend of savory seasonings
- Enjoy this rice side dish plain or pair it with gumbo, fish, or chicken
- Microwave this flavored rice for 90 seconds or heat it in a skillet until it's ready to serve
- Makes preparing a delicious meal quick and easy with a BPA-free microwave rice pouch that eliminates prep and cleanup
- This parboiled rice contains no artificial flavors, no colors from artificial sources, and no trans fat, saturated fat or cholesterol
Water, Parboiled Long Grain Rice, Red Beans, Less than 2% of: Canola Oil (Adds a Trivial Amount of Saturated Fat), Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Parsley, Chili Pepper, Torula Yeast, Spices, Paprika (Color), Dextrose, Yeast (Dried), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavors, Vitamins and Minerals [Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Iron (Iron Phosphate), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Folic Acid].
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.