Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Chocolate Ice Cream Pint
Ben & Jerry's ice cream pint with chocolate ice cream, gooey marshmallow, caramel swirls and fudge fish. It's delicious, but how did it come to be?
Ben had been pondering the lack of a good marshmallow ice cream for years.
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pint with Chocolate Ice Cream, Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints source Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pints use responsibly sourced packaging
- A portion of the royalties from Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food ice cream pints goes toward environmental efforts in Vermont's Lake Champlain Watershed
Cream , Skim Milk , Liquid Sugar ( Sugar , Water ) , Corn Syrup , Water , Sugar , Cocoa ( Processed with Alkali ) , Coconut Oil , Butter ( Cream , Salt ) , Egg Yolks , Egg Whites , Vanilla Extract , Natural Flavors , Guar Gum , Pectin , Cocoa , Salt , Carrageenan , Sodium Bicarbonate , Milk , Soy Lecithin .
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More