Bear Creek Country Kitchens Creamy Potato Soup Mix
Bear Creek Country Kitchens Creamy Potato Soup Mix has the same look and homestyle flavor of the hearty soup that mom used to make, but now ready in minutes. This instant soup mix delivers a velvety smooth potato flavor that’s loaded with diced potatoes, delicate herbs and savory spices for a delicious blend. You can enjoy a Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup pouch as is, or you can try adding crumbled bacon, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese to make a loaded potato soup. Bear Creek Soup Mix helps you to bring home delicious, hot soup with a little bit of comfort. To prepare, mix into boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally for a creamy potato soup that tastes like it’s been simmering for hours. This soup pouch makes eight servings, and you can store it in a cool, dry place to help maintain freshness until you are ready to enjoy.
- One 10.5 oz pouch of Bear Creek Country Kitchens Creamy Potato Soup Mix
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix tastes just like mom used to make, but now ready in minutes
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix is loaded with diced potatoes, delicate herbs and savory spices
- This Bear Creek Soup Mix delivers eight one cup servings
- Mix Bear Creek dry soup mix into boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes, stir occasionally, then serve and enjoy
Potatoes (Dried Ingredients), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup (Dried Ingredients), Palm Oil, Onion (Dried Ingredients), Whey, Salt, Sea Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Sherry Wine Flavor, Dipotassium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Spice, Parsley, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Garlic (Dried Ingredients), Annatto Extract (Color), Chicken Fat (Dried Ingredients), Yellow 5.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More