Barilla Blue Box Rigatoni Pasta
Inspired by "riga", or ridges, rigatoni pasta is one of Italy's most beloved pasta shapes. Born in Rome, this classic pasta was the muse for the famous Italian director, Federico Fellini, who created television commercials in Italy for Barilla in 1985. Barilla Rigatoni pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our rigatoni pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- RIGATONI PASTA: Rigatoni pasta was born in Rome and is one of Italy’s most beloved pasta shapes
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair rigatoni pasta with chunkier meat or vegetable-based pasta sauce, a refined dairy-based pasta sauce, tomato sauce, or a spicy sauce; Also delicious in baked pasta casseroles known as pasta al forno
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 12-13 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Rigatoni pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More