Barilla Ready Pasta Fully Cooked Non-GMO Certified Elbows Pouch
BARILLA Ready Pasta Elbows are a fully cooked pasta that's ready in the microwave in just 60 seconds. Made with three simple ingredients—a dash of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and authentic BARILLA pasta—Ready Pasta has no preservatives and is non-GMO certified. Simply heat the pouch in the microwave then add your favorite pasta sauce or toppings for a quick and delicious dish or pasta meal.
Elbows (gomiti or chifferi in Italian) are named for their curved, tubular shape.
BARILLA Ready Pasta is sealed for freshness for a delicious taste and the perfectly "al dente" texture you can always expect from Italy’s no. one brand of pasta.
- BARILLA READY PASTA: Stock your pantry with delicious, fully cooked elbow pasta that's ready in just 60 seconds
- ELBOW PASTA: 8.5-ounce pouch of fully cooked elbows pasta made with three simple ingredients—a touch of extra virgin olive oil, a dash of sea salt, and BARILLA pasta
- DELICIOUS "AL DENTE" PASTA: Fully cooked pasta crafted in the BARILLA way to deliver the great taste and "al dente" pasta perfection in just 60 seconds—no boiling or straining required!
- WHOLESOME BARILLA PASTA: Pasta is a wholesome, complex carb that helps keep you full; Along with fruits and vegetables, pasta and other grains are at the foundation of the Mediterranean diet, a formula for healthy day-to-day eating
- NON-GMO PASTA: BARILLA Ready Pasta is crafted from simple, high-quality and Non-GMO ingredients
WATER, PASTA [SEMOLINA (WHEAT), DURUM WHEAT FLOUR], EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SEA SALT.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.