Barilla Blue Box Rotini Non-GMO Project Certified & Kosher Pasta
Rotini (meaning "twists") are two-inch lengths of thick, screw-like pasta from Northern Italy. The shape was inspired by children, since it is fun to eat and pairs well with a wide variety of pasta sauces. BARILLA Rotini pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients. At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Our pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and
suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
- ROTINI PASTA: Rotini (meaning "twists") are two-inch lengths of thick, screw-like pasta from Northern Italy
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair rotini pasta with a light tomato pasta sauce (with or without finely diced vegetables), a dairy-based pasta sauce, or an oil-based pasta sauce
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in seven to eight minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.