Barilla Blue Box Medium Shells Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Medium Shells pasta has a shape that resembles a seashell, so it is easy to see how the locals in the seaside communities of Naples and Genoa got their inspiration in the creation of Medium Shells, or Mezzo Conchiglie. The graceful, concave shape is covered in ridges. Barilla Medium Shells pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our medium shells pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- MEDIUM SHELLS PASTA: The graceful, concave shape of medium shells pasta, or Mezzo Conchiglie, resembles a seashell and is covered in ridges
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Great in pasta salads or macaroni & cheese, pair medium shells pasta with a dairy-based pasta sauce, tomato-based pasta sauce or meat sauces
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in eight to nine minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Medium Shells pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...