Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml
Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc Dry White Wine features crisp notes of refreshing honeydew melon, sweet nectarine and juicy peaches in an easy to open screw cap wine bottle. Finished with a delicious hint of zesty lime and pear, this aromatic California white wine pairs perfectly with a fresh vegetable tray or assortment of mild cheeses. This crisp and refreshing white wine is ideal for outdoor gatherings or picnics and best served chilled. Each 750 mL bottle features a convenient screw cap, offering easy opening and secure storage. This Sauvignon Blanc wine comes from Barefoot, the most awarded wine brand in US competitions. Let's get Barefoot.
- One 750 mL bottle of Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc Dry White Wine
- Refreshing and crisp white wine with a citrus aroma and soft finish
- Notes of refreshing honeydew melon, sweet nectarine and juicy peaches
- Convenient screw cap glass bottle for easy opening and secure storage
- Pairs perfectly with fresh vegetables or mild cheeses
- Sauvignon Blanc white wine from California
- Best served chilled
- From Barefoot, the most awarded wine brand in US competitions
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.