Aunt Nellie's® Whole Pickled Beets
Aunt Nellie's Pickled Beets are made with natural fresh-harvested beet root with the sweet earthy flavor you love and a deep vibrant ruby red-purple color. A delightful sweet-tangy flavor is created with just the right balance of vinegar, sweetness and spice! It is no wonder that our Pickled Beets have become a crowd pleaser as a standalone side-dish, snack or in a family favorite recipes. These pickled beets are grown and made in the U.S.A., cultivated in the U.S. heartland by multi-generational U.S. farmers on family-owned farms located in the fertile regions of primarily Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin or Upstate New York.
- Exceptionally delicious taste
- Pickled beets start as beet roots gently removed from fertile soil at the peak of ripeness
- Pickled and seasoned and sealed in Farm Fresh Goodness
- Only beets, water, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, salt and spice
- Environmentally friendly: Packaged in convenient, recyclable glass jars
- Always Farm Fresh
Beets, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Salt, Spice
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More