Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes
When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin. you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes - our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin - including bottoms, hands and sensitive faces. No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton. Package Include: 560 Baby Wipes.
- Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances.
- pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin.
- Keeps wipes from drying out.