Absolut Lime Flavored Vodka
Each sip of Absolut Lime bursts with a tangy citrus kick of lime flavor that comes from its all-natural ingredients and no added sugars. This versatile Absolut vodka offers up the vibrant taste of fresh limes with a slightly sweet finish. Appreciate the bold flavor of Absolut Lime by sipping it on the rocks or including it as an ingredient in your favorite poolside drinks such as the classic vodka tonic with a wedge of lime, a Twisted Mule, or a simple Lime Martini. Enjoy the difference that the continuous distillation method pioneered by Lars Olsson Smith makes, as every batch of Absolut vodka is distilled until it achieves the consistently high quality and smooth body that you expect. Just like all Absolut vodkas, Absolut Lime is crafted in Ahus, Sweden, using locally sourced winter wheat and deep well water for an uncompromising drink experience. Hang by the pool or relax on the beach with the refreshing and crisp taste of Absolut Lime.
- AN ICON: The Swedish vodka that mixed everything up; made with natural flavors with the right amount of sweetness, enjoy a perfectly balanced drink
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750ml bottle of Absolut Lime Vodka is 80 proof, 40% ABV; Enjoy and drink responsibly
- CONSUMPTION TIP: Perfect for creating your favorite vodka drinks, including Lime Mules and Vodka Soda Limes
- INGREDIENTS: Absolut Lime boasts all-natural lime flavors without any added sugars
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made in a CO2 neutral distillery; all ingredients local and have made our distillery one of the most energy-efficient in the world
- OCCASION: Absolut continues to be the perfect vodka for your everyday get together, and special moments with friends and family
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.