3M Allergen Filter 2005DC-6
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete™ Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable, and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1" home air filters
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- Filtrete 1500 MPR* (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 12
- This product has been certified as asthma & allergy friendly™**
- Meets the American Lung Association's Health House indoor air quality guidelines
- For maximum performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days
- For residential use only
*The higher the MPR, the more microparticles - such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses - your filter will capture from the air passing through it.
**As outlined in report ASCR: 1246-01
Rating: 1500 MPR
Electrostatic Material: Synthetic
Dimensions: 13.84 Inch x 19.84 Inch x 0.78 Inch