1924 Double Black Lodi California Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Back in 1924, the heart of Prohibition and wine's darkest hour, our founders planted their first vineyard. Rumor has it some of those grapes might have been used to make wine. For those that dared to toil in the black market of winemaking, bold, full-bodied wines were a crowd favorite at speakeasies across the country. That same rebellious 1920s spirit lives on in our daring wines - and in those who drink them. So, as you pour your next glass and make mischief of your own, 1924 will be there every sip of the way.
- 1924 Double Black Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, Lodi, California, 750mL, 14.5% ABV
- Winner of two Wine Enthusiast Best Buys; The Tasting Panel 92 Points 2018
- Founded by risk-takers, for rule-breakers, this Prohibition-inspired wine is best enjoyed by the rebel in us all
- Made with grapes from the Lodi region of California
- This full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon delivers flavors of blackberry jam, black currant and clove
- Pairs well with bold dishes like spicy chorizo chili, barbeque brisket or garlic chicken wings