14 Hands Merlot Washington Red Wine
If you're a fan of bold and fruity red wines, the 14 Hands Merlot is a must-try. This fruit-forward red wine blends bold and smooth with an irresistible mix of blackberry, plum, cherry, and mocha flavors. Our 14 Hands Merlot is soft, approachable, and food-friendly, making it the perfect choice for any occasion - from a romantic dinner for two or a night in with friends, this red wine will surely impress. Crafted with care, this red wine was aged in French and American oak barrels to build structure and soften the blend, allowing it to perfectly pair barbecue ribs, burgers, grilled tri-tip, or spaghetti with red sauce and meatballs. So indulge in a bottle of this Washington red wine, and let your taste buds run wild!
- One 750 mL bottle of 14 Hands Merlot Red Wine
- Enjoy a glass of 14 Hands Merlot red wine with its enticing aromas of blackberry, plum, cherry and mocha
- This Washington Red Wine perfectly complements BBQ ribs, grilled tri-tip, burgers, spaghetti with red sauce and meatballs
- Soft, approachable and food friendly for an enjoyable experience every time
- This medium-bodied red wine has an ABV of 14.5% from Washington State's Columbia Valley
- Aged in a combination of American and French oak barrels to build structure and soften the blend
- Perfectly blended with 85% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Syrah
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.73(15)5(12)4(2)3(1)2(0)1(0)