- To provide you with products and services you purchase or request
- To provide product recall notifications.
- To operate our businesses
- To conduct marketing, personalization, and advertising, which may include personalized offers, coupons, and advertisements.
- For Interest-Based Advertising purposes
- To communicate with you
- For research purposes
- To design and develop new product and service offerings
- To conduct business analytics
- For safety and security purposes
- To improve how we do business, improve our products and services, and your shopping experience.
- For internal business purposes such as quality control and training, authenticating users of our websites and applications, risk management, etc
- To fulfill our legal obligations.
- To fulfill or meet the request
- To fulfill other notified purposes
We use your information to provide you the products and services you purchase or request, improve your shopping experience, improve our products and services, fulfill your requests, personalize our product offerings, services, and marketing to you, and support our business operations and functions, including fraud prevention, marketing, merchandising, security, and legal.
Yes. Kroger employs a Privacy Officer who leads a team of dedicated privacy professionals.
If you have an account with us, you can log in and update, modify, and delete data from within your account.
You can manage your marketing and other communications preferences (text, email, push, purchase based advertising, etc.) by logging into your account on the relevant website or mobile app. Your communications preferences can be managed under the “Preferences” section of your account.
Please allow a reasonable amount of time for any changes to your settings to take effect.
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from any marketing emails or text messages that we may send you by clicking the unsubscribe option in the footer of an email or texting “STOP” in response to a text message that you receive from us.