Snack Board Ideas for a Family Fun Night In
Playing games, doing crafts, watching movies – activities with the kids at home make some of the most treasured memories. As for the snack spread, we’ve got you covered. Here are some fun and delicious ideas both kids and grownups will love:
- Sliced banana with Kroger® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels and chocolate make a perfectly delicious combination for little hands.
- Private Selection™ Mild Black Bean & Corn Salsa paired with fresh avocado – enjoy with Simple Truth Organic™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Grapes, melon cubes and fresh berries on a toothpick or skewer make a colorful fruit kabob.
- Add cute and hoppity Simple Truth Organic™ Cheddar Kangaroos Snack Crackers to Kroger® Fruit & Nut Trail Mix.
- Chop Private Selection™ Shelled Pistachios and mix with chopped dried apricots. Mix with Private Selection™ Goat Cheese and spread on sliced cucumbers or serve in a bowl as dip.
- Offer sliced bell peppers, broccoli florets, baby carrots with Simple Truth Organic™ Hummus – because veggies can't be left out! They add important nutrients and extra color to snack spreads.
- Help kids transform Oreo® cookies into delicious little spiders, using pretzel sticks as legs.
- Top sliced baguette pieces with Gouda cheese; fold a piece of Private Selection™ Wildflower Honey Ham in quarters and place on top for a sophisticated cheese and cracker combo.
- Surprise the kids with a wiggly bowl of worms! Simply add gummy worms to your favorite flavor of Jell-O®.
When planning your snack spread, try to make sure you have items that cover all the food groups. That way, you can consider items that fit with vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets, too.
Back to the Family Night In Shop