Our Pharmacies are equipped to administer many of the necessary vaccines for overseas travel.*
Common Vaccinations Needed When Traveling Abroad:
- Influenza (Flu)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis
- Anti-Diarrheal Prescriptions Anti-Malarial Prescriptions
- Motion Sickness Prophylaxis
- Learn More About Travel Vaccinations
In addition to vaccines, our Pharmacists can provide you with advice and recommendations on how to stay healthy while traveling.
*Please be aware that vaccination requirements are subject to change. See your Pharmacist or visit www.cdc.gov/travel for the latest recommendations.
**Available vaccines may vary by store.